Citadel Heavy Duty Single Swing Gate
For openings of any length, America’s Gate Company is ready to design, engineer and build your gate. Even with very large openings, we recognize there are circumstances when you cannot use a double drive swing or slide gate. It must be a single swing gate.
America’s Gate Company uses aluminum square profiles in the construction of our gate frames. Aluminum being stronger than steel pound for pound is a great choice. All of our industrial swing gates use a stainless steel diagonal truss system. Careful consideration is given to the design of our truss systems to assure maximum support for very large openings. Our bolt on hinge design or bolt through barrel hinges are both designed for continuous use and years of service. Each gate leaf includes a bolt through large padalock-able drop rod assembly. Our industrial swing gates are available with and without barbwire.
- Industry’s largest standard framework
- Fully welded solid gusset corner design
- 4” x 2” rectangular tubular horizontal rails
- 2” x 2” vertical uprights
- Engineered for excellent performance
- All trusses designed per our high engineering principles
- All aluminum framework
- Fully welded. No screws or rivets
- Design your gate to fit your needs.
- Full drafting and engineering for your review
- Endless material, hardware and color options